In this policy, you can read about how Vopy Technology AS(“Vopy”, “we”, “our”, “us”) and our group companies process your personal data when
– you visit our website;
– you communicate with us; and
we receive personal data about you from third parties, such as your employer or a colleague.
WHAT ARE WE?
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
What happens when you communicate with us?
When you contact us or one of our group companies (e.g. by email), your enquiry may sometimes contain personal data, such as your contact details, your affiliation with a certain business (e.g. if you represent one of our business partners or suppliers) or other personal data that you may disclose to us. In certain situations, we may also receive similar personal data about you from third parties, such as your employer or your colleagues. We process such data e.g. to be able to handle and respond to your enquiry and to be able to communicate with you or the business you represent. The legal basis for our processing of your personal data in this connection is point (f) of article 6(1) of the GDPR as we pursue our legitimate interest in being able to communicate and, if relevant, perform the agreement made with the business that you represent. If our agreement has been made with you directly (and not with a company), the legal basis for the above processing is point (b) of article 6(1) of the GDPR as the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract which we have concluded with you (e.g. a service agreement).
Who will receive your personal data?
When we communicate with you, we may disclose your personal data to the relevant group companies. Further, your personal data will be made available to our processors, for example the processors hosting our IT systems or performing specific administrative work for us. We have entered into data processing agreements with all our processors. We may disclose your personal data to public authorities if such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we may be subject, including in connection with writs of summons, court orders or search warrants.
Do we transfer your personal data outside the EU or EEA?
Yes, we transfer your personal data to recipients outside the EU and EEA. Such transfer will be made if we use processors and/or sub-processors located outside the EU and EEA. You can see a list of our third country transfers here [NB. INSERT LIST OR WEBPAGE WITH LIST OF COUNTRIES]. If you want additional information about our transfer of personal data outside the EU and EEA, including a copy of the relevant security measures etc., you may make a request to that effect by exercising your rights as stated below under the title “Do you have other rights?”.
We will store your personal data.
We can only store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill our purposes which we have described in the above paragraphs. We will subsequently delete or in some cases anonymize your personal data. We will regularly check whether we have any personal data which must be deleted. However, as we process your personal data for various purposes, the actual period for which the personal data is stored will vary depending on the specific purposes.
We will delete your personal data.
Generally, the personal data that we process in our overall communication with you (as described above) will be deleted no later than [1 year] after your latest enquiry has been completed/settled.
What about our website?
What are your rights over your personal data?
- Withdraw your consent.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may do so by contacting us using the contact details stated below under the title “Contact details”. If you decide to withdraw your consent, it will not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your personal data on the basis of the consent previously given by you and up to the time of withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent, it will not become effective until such time.
- Do you have other rights?
Under the GDPR, you have several rights in relation to our processing of data about you. Please contact us if you wish to exercise your rights. Your rights are further described in the paragraph below.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS DATA (RIGHT OF ACCESS).You have the right to access the data which we process about you and several other data.
- RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION (CORRECTION). You have the right to have inaccurate data about you rectified.
- RIGHT TO ERASURE.In certain circumstances, you have the right to have data about you erased before we are generally required to erase such data.
- RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING.You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. If you have the right to restrict the processing, we can, in future, only process the data – except for storage – with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of a person or important public interests.
- RIGHT TO OBJECT.In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data.
- RIGHT TO TRANSMIT DATA (DATA PORTABILITY).In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have such data transferred from one controller to another without hindrance. You can read more about your rights in the Swedish Data Protection Authority guidance on the data subjects’ rights, which is available on https://www.imy.se/vagledningar/
- COMPLAINT TO THE Swedish DATA PROTECTION AGENCY
You have the right to file a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority if you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data. You will find the Swedish Data Protection Authority’s contact details on https://www.imy.se/kontakta-oss/
Norevägen 40, 182 64, Sjursholm, Stockholm, Sweeden
How to contact our Data protection Officer?
If you have any questions about how we process your data, you are welcome to contact our data protection officer (DPO) at any time. You may contact our DPO in the following ways:
By Mail: email@example.com
By letter:Norevägen 40, 182 64, Sjursholm, Stockholm, Sweeden, att. “DPO”
The following is a list of group companies that may receive your personal data in connection with the recruitment process:
Norevägen 40, 182 64, Sjursholm, Stockholm, Sweeden
Vopy Technology AS
Lysaker Torg 6, 1366 Lysaker Bærum, Norway