Enhance your customers financial freedom and flexibility by offering independent Vopy accounts. We enable your customers to deposit, organize, save and transfer money faster and cheaper than with regular banks.
It doesn’t matter if your customers have a traditional bank account or not.
They can create independent Vopy accounts that work like regular bank accounts, and move money faster and cheaper.
Vopy wallet allows users to:
- Create one or more accounts.
- Deposit and withdraw from the accounts.
- Manage money on their accounts.
- Move money from their accounts.
Offer your customers a flexible personal account that can be used for:
- Depositing money.
- Receiving money.
- Organizing money.
- Sending money.
The main difference that distinguishes a Vopy account from a traditional bank account is that the users can move money instantly and for free around the world. The Vopy account doesn't require a pre-existing bank account. It is available for anyone with a smart phone and internet connection.
Joint and Family Accounts
Vopy Wallet users can create additional accounts and share them with family members or others. Adding a Joint Account is quick and simple, it is done within minutes. New users will have to go through the standard identity validation process (KYC).
A user can decide to share an existing account with a new user, or a separate account can be created for that purpose.
Here are some examples on how a Joint Account works:
- International Remittance: A foreign worker opening a Joint Account for a family member abroad.
- A parent opening a Vopy Wallet for their children's allowance.
- A sibling topping up another sibling’s account.
- Gifting or sponsoring (e.g. presents or charitable donations).
Coming soon: Connect your accounts
Your customers can easily move money between their accounts. In a simple, user-friendly interface, we will give your customers a bird's eye view of all their accounts.
A Vopy digital wallet is a convenient and effective tool for saving money. Users can have different accounts dedicated to saving money for any purpose.
Here are some examples of how a Saving Vault can be used in practice:
- To reserve or save a certain amount for a particular project (maybe a trip?).
- Fill up the saving vault with a specified percentage of each transaction made (small amounts are summed over time).
- Round up each payment to the nearest zero, while moving the difference to your wallet (small amounts add up over time).
Our security standards
To activate a Vopy wallet or account, the user must undergo a fast standard validation process called Know Your Customer (KYC). KYC is a basic component of platforms that offer financial services to verify the identity and to do a background check of new customers.
The KYC process ensures the user is cross-checked against regulations and compliance requirements, such as anti money laundering (AML) and politically exposed persons (PEP).
While KYC vendors in the market offer expensive services and cumbersome to implement, Vopy provides customers with the opportunity to access our cutting-edge machine learning (ML) technology in a simple and cost-effective way.
Our ML (face recognition, automated document validation system) is connected to hundreds of compliance databases around the world. The validation is done in real-time, which makes customers on board the journey smooth and safe.